Wednesday, September 17, 2008

mother's love



i'm so happy that my mama is with me right now.
she understands how i feel and the support she's giving now is really helping me to recover fast from the misfortune i had the past week. I want to thank God for keeping me alive, and giving me a wonderful mother. I thank God too for my boyfriend who has proven himself true and dependable all these time, also his family as well. I thank God for friends that really care, even sharing to me what they have. I thank my workplace for the support they have extended to me... After all the sadness and tears.. God reminds me that his love is new every morning and that God always provides!

No comments:

technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com